Linux Networking Consultants offering Linux Network Security Solutions
Xi Software are specialist Linux network security consultants who provide Linux network software and Linux network hardware solutions.
Within Windows or Linux infrastructures, using open source network computer security solutions and applications can drastically improve performance, reduce costly network downtime and increase overall data integrity, as part of an overall IT systems management policy.
Our network management and Linux server management services include setup, advice, configuration and support for multi-vendor network hardware configurations, including switches, routers, bridges and firewalls that run within any Linux software installation, UNIX system or open source server platform.
Linux Networking Setup & Configuration Services
Our Linux networking setup and Linux network configuration services for multi-vendor environments include:
- Open source network performance health-checks & audits
- Linux network data restore & recovery advice
- Network Firewall setup & configuration services
- Disaster recovery plan implementation
- Business continuity planning & consultancy
- Linux management data strategies
- Linux network anti-virus consultancy
- Intranet / extranet protection & security
- Network remote access services including SSH, VNC, X Window System & OpenVPN
- Xi-Batch Job scheduling software for network task management
- Xi-Text Print management software for networks
- Linux network security & monitoring solutions including SNMP, SSL/TLS Encryption, Intrusion Detection & File integrity checkers
Contact Us today to discuss your specific Linux networking requirements.
Linux Network Monitoring Software
For managing Linux network environments, Linux network monitoring software should be used to ensure:
- Optimal network uptime
- Data bottleneck avoidance
- Network load balancing
- Network congestion management.
As Linux networking consultants, Xi Software can advise on the most suitable Linux network monitoring software solutions for open-source or multi-vendor networks.
Formed in 1986, Xi-Software has built an enviable reputation as leading industry experts in all aspects of Linux networking & security with a management team offering over 50 years experience in UNIX and Linux Enterprise, Ubuntu, Debian, HP-UNIX, SUSE, RedHat Fedora, Solaris, SCO, AIX and Tru64 environment.
Our professional Linux services are aimed at helping medium to large enterprise operations use open source software solutions effectively as an alternative to Microsoft Windows platforms.
Find out more About Us, review our Testimonials or keep up to date with our Latest News & Blog. For existing customers, download Xi –Batch & Xi-Text Online Licensing.