Open Source Software Applications: IT Management System Tools
As open source software specialists, we provide open source applications within Linux and UNIX environments, as part of an overall open source IT systems management strategy.
With vast experience in installing open source systems, we’ve developed open source tools that help medium and enterprise-wide companies improve data flow, reduce downtime, eradicate bottom-line costs and increase overall IT productivity.
With open source software, you see exactly what you get and it’s inherently safer than Windows!
Open source professionals from around the world debug and suggest effective improvements – which is far more effective than a handful of engineers in a single company trying to resolve every bug and develop improved revisions.
Our flagship open source software management solution is called Xi-Batch Schedule Software which we developed in 1990 and is used by companies around the world. Our other leading open source software solution is Xi-Text Print Management Software.
Open Source Server & Network Monitoring
Our open source expertise is based on Linux and UNIX open source servers, network open source environments, monitoring solutions and desktop systems, including:
- Linux server management – including hardware setup, installation, security and configuration
- Linux installation & setup
- Linux system software configuration & audits
- Open source data protection & security
- Linux server data backup & recovery
- Network management health-checks
- Linux networking, monitoring & security solutions
- Linux management & monitoring advice
- Linux anti virus deployment
- Linux IT support and maintenance services
Open Source Support, Solutions & Consultancy
We also provide open source support solutions and offer open source consultancy to clients who wish to migrate to Linux as an alternative to Windows platform.